Thursday, May 31, 2012

Gym Rat

So I've been going to the gym almost everyday now since that I got my membership at 24hr fitness. It's been almost 3 months. My weight before the gym was 118 lbs! That was my heaviest weight in my life. My regular weight is usually 115. I know its only 3 pounds difference but I just didn't want to keep escalating. lol My current weight is 113 lb! :) So happy I have lost 5 lbs. I am still excited to lose more. My goal weight is at least 100 lbs. I just think at my height (5'1') That weight would be perfect. I'd be so happy!

There are plenty of days where I'm dreading going lol but most of the time I always feel so good after a work out. My motivation to work out is to be able to eat my fatty foods and not feel guilty about it hehe. I started to go to classes at the gym too. I tried out Body Pump last week and I really like it. It really helps tone your whole body using different weights. I plan to do at least one class a week and the rest probably cardio. (treadmill and elliptical)

Starting to not like to see people from high school at the gym. I'd rather just pretend I dont see them and go on with my work out hahah. Esp. because I dont wear makeup to the gym so I look nasty haha.

xoxo

Susan


No comments:

Post a Comment