Thursday, May 31, 2012

Finally got a new car!! :)

So this past Memorial Day weekend I went with my bro to get my new car!!! :)) omg so happy!! I got the Honda Civic EX! yeahhhhh... Finally got insurance too so I've been loving the new ride.I havn't taken it out must yet just been to work school and gym. That's my usual routine anyways. My monthly payments wont be as bad. its less than 200. Before getting it i was scared about paying for it. I just have to watch my spending now. Anyways just wanted to write a second blog about my new baby<3

xoxo

Susan

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on finally getting a new car and for getting insurance! They say that an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure, but it’s always a relief to know that there’s a cure available at all -- and that’s what insurance is all about. By supplementing your car with insurance, you know you’re well taken care of should something bad happen.

    -- Fe Penley --

    ReplyDelete