Wednesday, April 25, 2012

My birthday in 3 days..

Currently listening to: Call me maybe_Carly Rae Jepsen

I have neglected my blog since I've been really busy. I actually should be studying for my history test tomorrow. ekk... but i always post pone it cuz i don't wanna read. Anyways life has been whatever at times. I think about how lonely I am... I kinda wish I had a bf again, but I'm probably not ready for anything serious right now. =/ I still talk to my ex randomly...He called me this week I think just to chat, but I was running late to class so didn't have a chance to talk to him. I didn't say I would call him back but probably shoulda called him back He just recently bought a house so he needs help on his electrical work so he asked me for help and asked me to ask my bro in law if he can check it out. I think its kinda weird since we're not together anymore so my bro in law doesn't really have an obligation to do this but i dunno i just asked him if he can help him out. Oh yeah and he also called to wish me a happy early bday :) He asked me who I'm inviting to my bday and I was like why do you ask that? Do you want to go or something? And he said no its ok. I dont know why he asked that maybe to ask if its any boys o_O like hes jealous. but w/e...

I'm actually not inviting any boys out this year. I dont think I really have any close guy friends anymore. Chris kinda is my only guy friend and im cool with the rest of his guy friends like alvin but sometimes I dont really know what to say to them without Quyen being there. Alvins friend Chano asked me what I was doing for my bday and i said clubbing sat and lunch on sunday. Its kinda funny that he thought he was invited when i never asked him to come out. He said he will try to come out to Mystudios.

So my birthday is in 3 days. Planning to do a clubbing event on Saturday night at Mystudios. I hope it goes well since last year my bday I barely made it to the club....got kicked out for being so intoxicated....so lame haha i just threw up everywhere but was pretty clean about it. hahah... Sunday I'm going to have brunch with the girls...its gonna be a tea party :) It should be fun :) since we never done that before. I was kinda tired of having bday dinners since thats what we been doing this year with all the girls bday so it gets boring. and also this is the first year with no bf paying for my dinner....i kinda feel bad for the girls paying for my bday but then again it probably gonna happen at lunch. but lunch should be cheaper? i dunno. But I guess we do that for everyones bday so thats why its fair.

There's a lot more drama that I wanted to talk about but this is the most recent drama/stuff happening right now. More to come: girlfriend drama, work drama, car problems. Ughhh FML! I need to find some better days.

PS: Forgot to mention my daily routine: work, school gym. poop lol jking about the poop but its in there with the routine haha. man I hope I lose weight...the gym membership better be worth it! $320 for 2 years.

Enjoy some random pictures from the past month. :) Includes the April babies bdays (Nancy and Jeanny) ^_^











peace out,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment