Monday, March 8, 2010

This past weekend..

FRiDAY// Ginger's birthday clubbing event

at like 8ish wendy and helen came to pick me up to go get tiffany, then headed to the club Opera. wen we got there we got in line and ginger was taking furever to get there and we were cold so i text my sis to help me get in and i asked her for that promoter david's number and i called him and him to get me and my friends in but i guess i was bring rude to him and he told my sis and she yelled at me and asked me why i was being rude....and she told me to go to him and talk to him and i was like ok.. but i ended up not going to talk to him and just waited for ginger and them...cuz i didnt realize that it would take that long to get us in...we waited for like an hr and a half. then finally one of the guys talk to the bouncer and asked them to let the girls in and they said ok but 20 bucks...so wen we were about to go in one bouncer was like no more ppl..and we had to go back to the line with the boys...and by then we were like ef this lets go. so we told ginger we were gonna go.

we ended up going to indian for her bday...it was only us 4 girls and ginger, jeffery, and their friend jason. it was kinda boring. and omg my sis friend carrie was there. she came over to say hi for a lil and talked about the club.

SATURDAY// Helen's birthday@ CoConut bay



omg so many drunksss helen go drunk, wendy also, and kiwi! haha i was a lil buzzed and i was the 4th person to throw up too but i was pretty good. i think we ate too late and drank afterwards too quick ahhaha. helen so funny wen shes drunk haha at the end of the night i had to drive everyone home with wendys car cuz she was still dizzy from drinking. i was kinda scared of driving her car cuz it was a big car and it was raining too. lol but yeah i would write more but i have to go to class now. so latersss....

No comments:

Post a Comment