Monday, March 1, 2010

school...

so last week was the first week of school. it was kinda boring. yday i dropped my speech class...and now i have a 2 hr gap in between my classes...deng...im starting to regret it!!! gahhh!! maybe i shoulda stuck it out...but this is the last week of add/drops....and i tried to switch my lab class after my polisci class but mann they dont let us do switches!! :( i dunno what to do now...should i try to add classes on tuesday/thurs??? i guess i should try since i dropped one class and now i just have 2 classes....when i told jax that i dropped it...he sounded disappointed or something saying i shouldnt have taken it and that i would have to take it eventually. but yeah i wanted to take the easy way out and take speech 10 instead of 1...cuz speech 10 is supposed to be easier. arggg....and now i cant even take that class since i cant switch my lab class....oh well FML lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment