Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Food Poisoning

Sunday I went to eat at Gin Sushi with Jackson. I treated him out to dinner because he helped me with my Philosophy exam last week. We ordered a couple of different sushi, but everything was WRONG!! I can't believe they sent us the wrong stuff, because almost everytime we go to gin sushi I am satisfied. I wanted this lobster roll i had last time with my fam but i got a hand roll o_O yuck its huge and hard to eat...forreals who would order that in a hand roll O_O!!! Another thing I ordered was the Dragon Roll which is supposed to be avocado and eel on cali roll....which came out to be RAW Salmon on top of cali roll... of course i just sucked it up and ate w/e they gave us but since i wasnt sure about my rolls i didnt question it even tho jackson thought the same thing. and he ordered another side of shashimi salmon which is ALL RAW stuff...

The reason why I am so angry about my dinner was because later that night i caught a huge FOOD POISONING!!! I woke up at 1am threw up my dinner...i was feeling cold, shivering, and i had a hard time falling asleep. i woke up at 3am again and thew up again. went to sleep. woke up at 7am contemplating to go to school or not since i was feeling so SHITTY. but i went anyways because i didnt wanna miss a lab or get lost in class for missing class. my body was aching when i was at school like sitting there hurt so bad. after school i went to pick up some pepto bismal and tylenol. When I got home, I tried to eat a hot pocket. It was hard to eat because I had no appetite and everything I ate I was scared that I would throw it up. after that I took a pepto bismal and knocked out for 3 hrs!!! thats the longest nap I ever had... woke up around 6ish took a shower and ate dinner then took those Asian medicine balls. Oh yeah i had diarea throughout the day too I forgot to mention hahah :X but yeah anwyays I fell alseep around 8:30 and woke up at 3ish because I slept practially the whole day and night. I emailed my boss telling him I wouldnt make it to work and he said it was fine.

This morning I felt a lot better, I probably coulda went to work but since I already called it off it was a good day just to relax. I had just a lil diarea this morning but I think I'm okay now....THANK GOD!!! it was the worst feeling of my life!!!!

p.s. I still don't know if it was cuz of the food poising from the sushi or because of the diet pills (Alli) that I was taking I started on Sat and sun...I havent taken it since sunday... kinda scared to use it again cuz it coulda been the culprit too :/

No comments:

Post a Comment