Thursday, October 27, 2011

Food Poisoning continue

Wednesday morning around 3am my stomach was grumbling and my tummy was hurrting really bad went to the rest room and had diarrhea again. it was so horrible might be tmi but it was dark green yucky! looked like poison so disgusting. and then in another 40 min went to rest room for a second time. :( in teh morning i woke up with still a stomach ach grumbling decided to go to the doc cuz i couldnt handle it anymore. the doc said i had food poisoning and got my meds 1 was for anti biotics to kill the bacteria and 1 was for my diareah. I shoulda took it wen i got it but i had school afterwards so went home and ate and took my meds. and i havent had to poop since. what a relief! i had to pooop at the doc before i saw him. had to poop at school went home pooped twice and that was the last time. my meds are getting me pretty drowsy tho so i cant really focus all that much :/ but better than pooping

No comments:

Post a Comment