Monday, June 8, 2009

Marcel's & John Legaspi's bday weekend

Friday Night// 060509
It was Marcel's bday on the 2nd but he celebrated it on a friday cuz i guess he doesnt have work. So he called me at like 9:30pm asks me to go kick it at karoke. everytime he asks me to kick it i always hesitate lol. but yeah i ask whos going and what time and he said its gonna be him ginger wendy richard and paolo. (chris gene and tiffany were supposed to meet up but didnt) so yeah marcel was gonna pick me up but me and ginger switched places and i sat with wendy. went to la area i think. met up with gingers friends and just chilled there. it was kinda boring. =/ i woulda prefered not to go. haha. i guess it would only be fun with ppl you know. not ppl you just meet haha. ended the night at 130AM

Saturday night// 060609
Wendy calls me at like 9ish and asked what i was doing. and i said i was at michaels with jax. she asked to go to john legaspis bday....and again i was hesitant to go LOL. i was like ok ill drop by later. so me and jax went back to my place and he had a headache so i gave him a tylenol. jax didnt seem like he wanted to go cuz of me and johns history of course. but eventually i convinced him to go. i said we would just go say happy bday eat and drink and go haha.

so we get there i called wendy to come get me. so we get in the house. john's dad remembered me haha he was like how have you been? and i said good! do you remember me?? he said yeah but i forgot your name. and iwas like susan! :) haha thats so sweet when ppl remember me even tho i havent seen them in forever. (i remember i went to quyens house last yr and her sister remembered me :) anyways wendy went to get john and was like close your eyes i have a surprise for you. so he comes and sees me and he looked really happy that i was there. awww :) its a better feeling then if he saw me and didnt say anything to me lol. so yeah he gave me a big hug and said im so glad your here. and then hugged jax. and then hugged us both at the same time o_O he was really drunk cuz he took shots with everyone that came to the party.

later i saw ky and was like hey ky! and hugged her. and her face looked like "what the hell are you doing here? you werent invited" lol and then he hugged jax o_O ky is a lil too friendly with guys. when she saw one of her guy friends she ran up to him and hugged him and wrapped her legs around his waist! o_O i told jax if i did that what would he do....he said he would pull me off the guy and punch him. haha

the party was w/e i didnt know anyone there so i stayed with jax and talked to wendy a lil bit. jax got pretty wasted. =p more than me. an hr or 2 later we left the party. we told john we were leaving and johns dad said it was good seeing me hahah =] john walked us to the door and outside. i was about to give john a hug in the hallway but i didnt even notice that jax intersected and blocked us so we didnt hug good bye. HAHAH! JAX DID it on purpose cuz he saw the way he hugged me the first time...he thought it was too friendly.

but yeah that was it. jax went back to my house and knocked out. and i painted his toenails orange :] The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment