Monday, June 1, 2009

his first love...

I asked my boyfriend who was his first love....he said his mother...and i was like omg....mama's boyyyyy..... my reaction should be "awwww" but at the same time i was waiting for him to say my name.... =p

i was surprised when he told me that he thought that my first love was john legaspi... cuz of course its not him....my first love is jackson cho. =] he thought it was john becuz the way i describe what we had was i dunno like i was so happy. and how i used to say that if i was with him it would be so convient for us to hang out cuz hes just a block away from where i live. and i was like no youre crazyy...and hes like "yeahh its true...tell me this if at the time he asked you to be with him you would not say yes..." and i was like i dunno maybe...and hes like thats a yes.

later he tells me..."youre my first love, my first kiss, ...."

est.112606<333

No comments:

Post a Comment