Friday, May 10, 2013

feeling gloomy

Another birthday passed..another yr being single during my bday =/ I feel lately that I am not that close to any of my friends.. I always get into those phases. I guess sometimes I forget how to socialize and its probably i don't socialize much on a daily basis. Like at work I don't really communicate with anyone at work since I work by myself. I kind of wish I could make new friends with other girlfriends. I used to switch out of groups from time to time...but now since a lot of the girls are kind of doing their own thing its hard to just ask anyone randomly to hang out. I never wanna bother ppl to go hang out. I think its hard to make friends nowadays cuz you know how often do you find new friends unless its mutual friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment