Friday, February 12, 2010

My Addiction

All my life I have been addicted to something...When i was younger i used to collect cute pencils like from sanrio..HELLO KITTY!! haha so i would have a pencil box full of UNUSED pencil and erasers...i never wanted to use them cuz it was so cute. what a funny phase...i think i stopped wen i was 5th or 6th grade haha....thennn 6th grade was POKEMON CARDS hahah i guess you can also call it a collection....it was also a phase that pokemon was the shit yo! ahhah middle school.. my next addiction was CLOTHES!! high school...wen i had money i would buy clothes...senior year/ and couple of yrs after that i was ADDICTED to HOLLISTER/AE/AMBERCOMBIE. all my clothes were from there. lol after that i was obsessed with forever 21....NOW its makeup....well its been back and forth with f21 and makeup...MAC!!

its so bad....i need a job cuz i been spending a lot lately since i have nothing to do!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment