Sunday, July 5, 2009

my sister leaving..

my older sis is leaving cali on monday. i helped her pack all her stuff today and she just left. i gave her a hug goodbye and told her to call me when she gets there. my family doesnt hug that much but it was one of those moments you have to hug. lol when i walked back to my room after she left i burst in tears. i know sometimes i dont get along with her but we were pretty close sisters. esp since annie left to davis. :( now i dont have any sisters to talk to. jeh jeh said she needed to leave cali cuz she wants a fresh start and shes only known cali and wants to leave to a different state to find better opportunities. she said she would come back every other month to visit. but thats something i could believe cuz when lil man and annie left they hardly came back to visit. they only come back for holidays. :(

man i feel so lonely...even tho jeh jeh is never home most of the time. now its gonna be forever. and then lung and sandy are gonna buy a new house soon. and im gonna be the only one left at home :( i need to figure out what im gonna do with my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment