Tuesday, May 12, 2009

magic tony's bday party

so this past weekend was Magic Tony's bday party. & Jax's lil sis bday party too. This past saturday afternoon like around 3ish i went to pick up jessica's bday cake that jax ordered then went to jax's house. we ate a lil there and watched BOLT! its a cute movie haha. when we finished we went back to my house to drop off my car and then jax went to pick up simon and headed to tonys place. some of them were already drunk or buzzed lol. we ate a lil and then the rest of the party we played card games like spoons for shots and kings cup. spoons was getting pretty violent lol...everyone was going crazy to get a spoon thtat ppl even fight for it lol. and the ppl that weren't playing started throwing plastic knives in there when everyone started to grab for a spoon. -_-"

later that night jeanny text me to see what i was doin and i said i was at the party and that she should come. so she came dropped by and the party was almost done since tony was almost done for the night. Jeanny, terrance, danny, and lauren came finally at like 10:30ish haha. it took forever for the directions. i walked them to see tony so they can say happy bday and then next to him was renee lol and she goes hey i remember u...(she said that to terrance) and reneee intros herself to jeanny again even tho they met b4. lol so later when they were done saying hello...jeanny whispers to me and says "did u see that shit lol....like she goes oh i remember you...and then intros herself to me..dont u think thats effed up?" and she says this when sehs like 1 ft away from us. hahah i think shes gonna know none of the girls like her. haha.

so later me jax and jeanny went to go sit at our own table cuz it was loud at the beer pong area...terrance went to get food lol. me and jeanny were just gossiping :] after that i told her that everyones drunk so we need to catch up. so we went to take like 3 shots. and got a lil tipsy :] by the time we were finally drunk everyone was done with the party...tonys mom was telling us we gotta go but in a nice way lol. anways so we were all waiting inside of tonys living room and renee comes up to me and says it was nice seeing u again? i dont remmeber how it started...but i said yeah i know whats my name tho? and she goes iris? and im like thats not my name!! and shes like jacksons girlfriend? and im like are u serious why do u remmeber my bfs name and u dont remember mine..and shes like im so sorry its cuz at my party i didnt really get a chance to talk to u...blah blah...well i guess its true but i dunno had to put her in her place no? so i said my name was susan...and shes like ok ill remember it cuz thats my moms name! haha and we hugged! hahah....awkwarddddd....hahaha later jeanny talked to me about that how i was yellin at her haha. o_O i think i was just drunk cuz i wouldnt have said that sober =p

after the party most of us went to the bowling alley. me and jax didnt wanna go but it was kinda still early so we just went there to kick it. me and jeanny got a free smirnof :] cuz i know the bartender... it was kriss. i went to elementary-hs with him haha.

ok well that was it the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment