Monday, April 27, 2009

"CUZ iTS MY BiRTHDAY"

April 25,2009//SATURDAY my bday party

Drama...
So the night b4 my party..i was chatting with Tiff about stuff and i asked her about the real reason why she broke up with her ex. i was soOo i dunno..mad? that he would do that to her cuz shes the sweetest person and he tottally took advantage of her kindness...like literally...even when she told me the story she never really sounded pissed or anything at him...well maybe a lil but if i was in her shoes id be crazy pissed...and want him to die lol. i just cant believe she had to go thru all that and never wanna tell anyone cuz she's not the type of person to spread rumors. but anyway...we talked thru it and agreed that she should let the rest of the girls know what really went down..cuz as of then tiff didnt tell much of us....

So woke up SAT morning...dunno what i did...called Jax to come drop off the tables for the party...then went back to his house so he can change and we went to go get some stuff for the party...then he dropped me off at my house so i can get ready... then by the time it was 7...started to set up with tables and chairs...my dad and lil cuzen helped move chairs for us haha. Lung and Sandy came early to the party. they got me balloons and Dots cupcakes! :) omg theyre the best!! they still treat me like im 12. haha i guess cuz i invited them to my party they wanted to get that stuff for me :) but i feel bad cuz they came but didnt really come outside to the party. :P but yeah they gave me the BESTEST PRESENT!! i dunno how they knew but they got me CHANEL EARRINGS!!! i got fake ones from jax but i dunno if they knew hahah...i loved it!!

so everyone started to come at like 8ish. i guess only 2 group of friends were there so its ok. my girlfriends came<333 and brought their bfs. and then there was John Thai's group...well half of them. john and tina even gave me a present. o_O what a surprise tho cuz we didnt get him anything haha.

i got a lil buzzed at the party...i didnt even drink that much tho. =O oh well. umm so most of the night the guys were playing beer pong and the girls were having girl talk. the first attempt trying to talk to the girls about tiffs stuff...it didnt go well. the girls said i was too drunk to have that convo. and i know its a serious one but how else will we be comfortable to bring it up. i kept telling them so lets gossip...no one responded.. tiff whispers to me and says that we shouldnt do it 2nite cuz im too drunk and its my bday..i said so? its ok. shes like no...so i said fine and nancy looked at me and said dont too. wendy was in between us so she kinda was nosy and wanted to know...like when i left she kept asking them about it. so i left it at that....

later me and jeanny went back to my room to open my present from her...and she got me shoes! my first reaction was like oh shoes...haha but yeah i think its alright haha. later some of the girls came in to check up on me...and eventually i told them to bring all the girls cuz we're gonna have girl chat. and then there it was we talked about it. after we finished talking we all went back to the party... and eventually everyone started to leave. and the party ended.

this years bday was pretty tight! i loved it! hahah i wished i remember most of it tho. well i do...just seems like it happened so fast....wished it was longer u know. hahah but yeah i guess this was my favorite bday so far. i think parties are alot more fun then dinners. i think dinners are sometimes boring...hahah cuz sometimes it gets awkward haha.

the end.
will upload pics when i get home :)

No comments:

Post a Comment